Window tinting gives your car an awesome look, but the aesthetic improvement is only one of the many benefits you and your car will get from a nice window tint. Here are some of the top benefits of window tinting you should be aware of:
Tinting is good for your health and driving,
- Tinted windows block UV rays that are damaging to your skin. Thus, they prevent skin cancer by rejecting up to 99% of UV rays.
- The film reduces glare, and will help you drive safely. Which also means, your eyes will get less weary during road trips.
- Tinted windows reduce heat from the sun in your car up to 70%. It will be more comfortable to drive around in a cooler car.
It protects and adds value to your car,
- Window tinting preserves the interior of your car. By reducing the exposure to sunlight and heat, you extend the lifespan of the car’s upholstery.
- The window film reduces shatter risk. It will not stop the windows from breaking, but it improves the strength of the windows, and keeps them together in case of cracks or chips.
- As your car will be cooler, you may reduce fuel consumption by running the air conditioning less frequently.
- Installing a window tint is an investment in your car, which will have greater value if you plan to sell it in the near future.
And delivers an awesome look and privacy.
- Choose a high quality window tint, and your car will stand out from the rest.
- The tinted windows will cause the car’s paint color to “pop”. It is like in fashion, colors become more visible when you accent them with an accessory.
- The film installed on your car’s windows will keep passersby from seeing into your car, giving you all the privacy you seek for yourself and your belongings.
Ready to get your car’s windows tinted? Make an appointment with Original Graphic Wraps.